Simple Steps to Build a Website - Nillumbik/Banyule
This workshop "Simple Steps to Build a Website" is being delivered as part of the ASBAS Digital Solutions program.
**If you have previously registered for the program and paid $55, please call MIC on (03) 94901402 or email for the unique coupon code to register for this workshop**
ABOUT THE ASBAS DIGITAL SOLUTIONS PROGRAM
The Australian Small Business Advisory Services (ASBAS) program provides low-cost, high-quality digital advisory services to small businesses across Victoria—and it’s come to Nillumbik and Banyule!
The program is being delivered by Melbourne Innovation Centre in partnership with Nillumbik Shire Council and Banyule City Council.
The program supports your online business needs by offering the following:
- Group Workshops (like this one!)
- One-on-one mentoring (2 hours)
- ASBAS Digital Solutions portal
- Interactive Webinars
How much will the program cost me?
The ASBAS Digital Solutions program requires a single $55 payment, which grants you full access to the above outlined components of the program.
Am I eligible?
If your business has an ABN and less than 20 employees, you are eligible for the ASBAS Digital Solutions program.
How do I sign up?
- Purchase your $55 ticket to this event via this page
- You will automatically be added to the ASBAS Digital Solutions portal
- You will receive a “Welcome to the ASBAS Digital Solutions program” email
- Follow the prompts to confirm your registration for the program
Once you are fully registered, you will be able to access a code on the ASBAS Digital Solutions portal that will enable you to sign up to the other events in the series.
We’re here to help.
For more information about ASBAS Digital Solution program, visit , email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (03) 9490 1402.
This Week's Topic: Simple Steps to Build a Website
Websites are a critical communication channel for businesses. Most consumers rely on the internet to find the product or service they need, so without a website, your small business is missing a critical opportunity for discovery. It’s time to level up your marketing with an online presence.
This workshop will guide you through a digital strategy and details for creating a basic WordPress website.
Here's a quick taste of some of the topics we'll discuss:
- Where and how to buy a domain name and website hosting
- Structuring a basic website for easy user navigation
- The power of content builders/content management systems
- How to use open-source website builders such as WordPress
This workshop is for small business owners who want to:
- Create a basic website or update their existing site
- Develop their online presence
- Walk away with a better understanding of the process required to build their own website
Register for this workshop to learn how to approach building your own website for your business.
** BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL **
This program is delivered by:
This program is proudly supported by: