Profile Building and Networking on LinkedIn - Nillumbik and Banyule
This workshop "Networking through LinkedIn" is being delivered as part of the ASBAS Digital Solutions program.
**If you have previously registered for the program and paid $55, please call MIC on (03) 94901402 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for the unique coupon code to register for this workshop**
ABOUT THE ASBAS DIGITAL SOLUTIONS PROGRAM
The Australian Small Business Advisory Services (ASBAS) program provides low-cost, high-quality digital advisory services to small businesses across Victoria—and it’s come to Nillumbik and Banyule!
The program is being delivered by Melbourne Innovation Centre in partnership with Nillumbik Shire Council and Banyule City Council.
The program supports your online business needs by offering the following:
- Group Workshops (like this one!)
- One-on-one mentoring (2 hours)
- ASBAS Digital Solutions portal
- Interactive Webinars
How much will the program cost me?
The ASBAS Digital Solutions program requires a single $55 payment, which grants you full access to the above outlined components of the program.
Am I eligible?
If your business has an ABN and less than 20 employees, you are eligible for the ASBAS Digital Solutions program.
How do I sign up?
- Purchase your $55 ticket to this event via this page
- You will automatically be added to the ASBAS Digital Solutions portal
- You will receive a “Welcome to the ASBAS Digital Solutions program” email
- Follow the prompts to confirm your registration for the program
Once you are fully registered, you will be able to access a code on the ASBAS Digital Solutions portal that will enable you to sign up to the other events in the series.
We’re here to help.
This Week's Topic: Profile Building and Networking on LinkedIn
LinkedIn is one of the first platforms people visit to learn more about you. Think of it as a modern resume, a personal profile that will help you build strong professional networks. Having a LinkedIn profile can position you as an influencer and add credibility to your business and brand. It can also drive traffic to your website.
LinkedIn is a powerful tool. Use it to make new connections, generate leads, and build your brand. It’s an effective method of recruiting new talent, so use it to access qualified job applicants.
Here's a quick taste of some of the topics we'll discuss:
- The benefits of LinkedIn
- Building an influential presence
- Creating content to engage and drive traffic to your website
- Rules and etiquette—how and how not to behave on LinkedIn
This workshop is for small business owners who want to:
- Start a LinkedIn profile
- Grow their LinkedIn following
- Better utilise LinkedIn for your small business
Register for this workshop to learn how to use LinkedIn to get noticed, build a strong network, and become a figure of authority in your industry.
** BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL **
This program is delivered by:
This program is proudly supported by: