Tax essentials - Brunswick (VIC)
- Tue 12th Nov 2019, 9:30 AM - 11:30 AM
- 420 Victoria St, Brunswick VIC 3056
- Book Tickets
Are you a new small business, or thinking of starting a small business?
Give your small business the best start!
REGISTER NOW to come along to this FREE introductory workshop run by ATO staff.
You’ll learn the basics about:
- common business structures
- business registrations and reporting
- expenses you may be able to claim including motor vehicle, depreciation and home-based business expenses
- where to go for help and information when you need it.
We will show you online tools and resources that can help you and you’ll have the chance to ask questions.
This is a great opportunity for you to network.
There is a dedicated FREE Employer essentials session so topics specific only to employers are not covered in this event.
Please bring a pen and your smartphone or tablet. After the event we will send you a short online survey – we value your feedback and suggestions.
This event is supported by Moreland City Council.